We'd just like to briefly humble-brag and mention that we get great reviews and we think you'll love staying with us for the first time, and as a repeat guest! Here are what some of our past guests had to say on Trip Advisor:
- Rooms are good size have fridge and cofee maker and were cleaned daily to a great strandard by very friendly staff. Pool area was very clean and towels were provided. Tiki bar was a great place to sit and chill of an evening. We felt very safe at this hotel . There was a good selection of food for breakfast something for everyone. Very central location.
- The housekeeping, food service, everyone we had contact with were GREAT! The Tiki Bar was a nice relaxing place to sit back and have a drink, too If you want a great hotel, with professional staff, greatly located, Stay Here!!
- My stay at this hotel was extremely satisfying. Staff was very curteous and helpful. They provided personalized service by helping me set up a room booking, even though I basically just walked in off the street. Room was very clean and excellently serviced each day of my stay. I WILL gladly return and heartily recommend this hotel to one and all!
- My stay was great. I thought the service was excellent; they went out of there way to make your stay great. The maid service was great and the rooms were very nice they had a very nice pool and a tiki bar that made you feel like you were on a island. All the shops bars and many places to eat; all good food, all in walking distance.
- My stay was AWESOME! The front desk staff were very friendly. The housekeeping staff also very friendly. My boyfriend loved the Tiki Bar. We both work in a resort so we know what good service is, and Ramada has good service. It is also in a good location it is near alot of shops and resturants all in walking distance. EXCELLENT SERVICE! KUDOS TO RAMADA AND THEIR STAFF! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Stay here frequently.Very conveniate to beaches,Ft.Lauderdale-Miami, entertainment for kids on the Circle 1 blk away & a variety of nightlife. Owner has been constantly doing more to make it even nicer.Housekeeping does a great job and I can't say enough about the staff.Won't find a better place for the price.Thanks for a another great stay.
- Classy and comfortable! Even though it's a downtown hotel, (Hollywood is a really small town north of North Miami) it has this island-like climate, with a tiki-bar by the pool and palm trees everywhere. Rooms are beautiful, with a view to the pool. Lobby is 5-star like. Nice location, just by the main street, full of restaurant and night-life. It's just a few blocks aways from Biscayne Blvd, so you'll be in Aventura and Miami in no time. Excellent deal!