Sunday, September 25, 2011
When you're traveling with children, finding fun, inexpensive things to do is usually at the top of your list. The next time you're visiting Hollywood, Fl, check out Funtastic Fridays at Hollywood ArtsPark, located just steps from your favorite Ramada Downtown Hollywood!
Funtastic Fridays offers face painting, a bounce house, outdoor movies and more, and best of all, its FREE!
What better way to travel than doing something the whole family will love! The fun begins every Friday at 5:00pm! See you there!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Check out some of these great restaurants, just steps from the Ramada Downtown Hollywood! They all offer great Happy Hour Deals for you to enjoy during your next visit!
2025A Hollywood Blvd
Happy Hour Specials Everyday from 3pm to 7pm. 2 for 1 drinks, Domestic Beer Buckets for $10.00.
Info: 954-925-8815 • www.CafeItaliaHollywood.com
Lola's on Harrison
2032 Harrison Street
Happy Hour, 5-8pm, Tuesday-Friday! Specials at the bar. Join us for great $3 Craft Beers, $4 Cocktails, $5 Bar Bites.
Info: 954-927-9851 • www.LolasonHarrison.com
Mama Mia Italian Ristorante
1818 S. Young Circle
Friday Night: 3 for 1 Cocktails and Draft Beers and 2 for 1 Selected Appetizers. Lounge seating only.
Info: 954-923-0555 • www.MiaGrill.com
Mystic Water Kava Bar
2037 Hollywood Blvd
Monday-Friday, 4-7pm. Kava is a 3,000 year old drink from the South Pacific Islands. Proven to reduce stress and anxiety, relax the muscles, and cause euphoria, Kava is made from the roots of the Kava bush.
Info: 954-391-7056 • www.TheKavaBar.com
'Malley's Ocean Pub
101 N. Ocean Drive behind the Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
Info: 954-920-4062 • www.OMalleysOceanPub.com
2009 Harrison Street
Monday-Friday, 4-7pm. Free Tempura Appetizer. Two for One Drinks.
Info: 954-929-9560 • www.SushiBlues.com
1926 Hollywood Blvd
Join us every Thursday at takitos from 9pm-12am for happy hour. All beers are 2 for 1. Enjoy an ice cold beer and the best Mexican food in town.
Info: 954-921-1946 • www.TaKitos.com
Whiskey Tango All-American Bar & Grill
1903 Hollywood Blvd
Monday - Friday: 11:30a-8pm - 2-4-1 happy hour. The longest Happy Hour in Hollywood!
Monday - Friday: 5p-7pm - $5.00 appetizers while sitting at the bar!
Info: 954-925-2555 • www.WhiskeyTangoFL.com
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Located at Johnson Street at the Hollywood Broadwalk, you'll find great entertainment five nights a week at the Hollywood Beach Theatre! Stop by on any of the days below for free music and a toe-tappin' good time, just minutes from the Ramada Downtown Hollywood!
-Theatre Under the Stars Concert Series • Mondays @ 7:30-9pm
-Dancing Under the Moonlight Concert Series • Tuesdays @ 7:30-9pm
-On the Broadwalk Concert Series • Wednesdays @ 7:30-9pm
-Broadwalk Friday Fest Concert Series • Fridays @ 7:30-9pm
-Beach Theatre Bandstand Concert Series • Saturdays @ 7:30-9pm
And don't let your night end once the music is over. Take a stroll down the Broadwalk and take in the cool evening breeze or stop in at one of the Broadwalk's numerous cafes/restaurants for a delicious dinner by the ocean!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
When planning your vacation, consider some of these alternatives for a new experience!
1. Walk Around - Instead of flagging a cab to get to your destination, try walking! There's a lot in a city that you can miss by hopping in a car. It's also a great way to stop and get pictures!
2. Enjoy the Local Scene - We can stop at a national chain restaurant any time. Eat and shop at local mom and pop shops to get a taste of what the locals love.
3. Be Flexible with Travel Days - Prices for airlines and hotel rooms are often based on supply and demand. Check prices for the day before and after your ideal days, as you may end up getting a better deal.
4. Book a Bundle - Many websites offer deals if you book your airline, hotel and rental car at the same time. Check out all of your options before committing.
5. Travel Off Season - Every tourist destination has a peak season, when it will be most crowded and most expensive. Try visiting these destination in the off season to save money and avoid crowds.
No matter what you do for your vacation, Ramada Downtown Hollywood reminds you to travel safely and have a great time!