Sunday, October 30, 2011

Guest Reviews

All of us at Ramada Downtown Hollywood LOVE to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. Check out these wonderful reviews from previous guests!



Great Hotel, Great Price, Great Location!  
"I recently stayed at this hotel and had a great experience. From the moment I checked in, the staff was super friendly. They recommended great restaurants and great activities to do. The pool was very clean, the rooms were spacious, and the location was great. I rented a car, however, I never used it. There are restaurants, bars, and activities surrounding the hotel. There is even a trolley to the beach for $1. HIGHLY Recommended! "
- Brooke5668, Chicago, Illinois
 
 
A Wonderful Getaway
"I visited this hotel during the Mother's Day weekend. The location is excellent with restaurants, bars and shopping all within walking distance. The hotel staff was friendly, the room was clean, comfortable and roomy. I will be returning to this hotel in August for another trip, and this time my family and friends will be coming."
- PrettyRed80, Dalzell, South Carolina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment